Saturday, March 12, 2011

Invitation from PM - YAB Dato Seri Mohd Najib Razak

Jemputan Khas dari  PM..


At first,i didnt believe this e-mail...and just ignore it as i get this e-mail on morning 9/3 ...until someone call me that evening saying that his from PM admin office at PUTRAJAYA,and also i cannot directly trust the person as nowadays there's so many of us received a phone call offering a range of facilities such as insurance, get rich quick scheme, and some prank calls that said we had won the contest and many more ... so, at first I kinda do not believe this...( hehehe).
But sooner or later, that person continue to say that the news is true, and ordered me to respond that I will attend or not at the event ... and I re-read the e-mail and then I thought for a moment, it might be true as the e-mail has stated that . "Oleh disebabkan tempat yang diperuntukkan agak terhad, jawapan kehadiran anda hendaklah dihantar secepat mungkin sebelum 11 Mac 2011".
       so .. I finally decided to just wait and see, because they will inform about the details of the ceremony soon in my e-mail.So, what I do .. just wait and see If I had received a subsequent e-mail from them,then I think it might really happened,and I must be ready for it.Although now i'm not sure where the ceremony would take place and how it will last,what is certain,if this is truly a special invitation from the Prime Minister,I think I'm very lucky person among all those who want  to meet with PM,so,its a once in a lifetime opportunity to me,what more can i say ... Thanks PM and 1 Malaysia.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Music